Here are more details about our standards and terms. These apply to our work and contracts. These will help with most FAQ!
1. Reservationofourservicesareonlyguaranteedupona50%downpaymentin advance. This officially books you unless discussed otherwise via alternative payment arrangements.
2. Remaining balance must be paid before the in question wedding date has passed.
3. The Client reserves the right to share their paid products however they’d like. 4. We reserve the right to use our work in promotional material.
4. Clients cannot change dates, addresses, venues without informing us first. This is imperative to your day going smoothly. If you need to change your package that you’ve booked you will have a two week limit after your initial booking to do so within reason.
5. In the event of cancellation from the client, a 30 day notice must be given to receive 60% of the paid amount back.
6. In the event of a cancellation due to faults caused by us, all money will be refunded to the client.
7. The company abides by the time restrictions of the contract. Additional time may be purchased by the client in the event of a delay.
8. We have the right to edit our products as we wish, utilizing whatever special effects and edit styles chosen by us in accordance to your events theme.
9. Our team must be given an itinerary with events times accordingly. We will abide by the times given, but we will not act as a wedding coordinator day of to preserve our creative mindset. Our team does offer a package ADD-ON for a coordinator though. Email us about this if interested.
10. In the event of hard drive, computer, or any equipment error our team will notify the customer. We reserve the right to take an extra 1-2 months of time to complete the product in this event.
11. For the benefit of the client, we’ve transitioned away from physical delivery of digital media. We deliver via Google Drive links. This allows the customer 30 days to download the product as many times as they’d like for backup sake. The customer can then save it to multiple formats.
12. Music selection for video work must be chosen from our partners at artlist.io.
This is a must site with multiple options and searching criteria for your wedding Film music. We vow to never use your song again as well.
13.Event Bride and Groom will be our companies point of contact unless strictly discussed and altered via communication between the parties.
14. Clients must inform our team or our desired arrival and departure time of their event. We do not select the times but are more than happy to help narrow down the choice.
15. We are not responsible for incomplete or incorrect information given from the client in regards to arrival times, addresses, or emails given.